We hope to see you soon! We will be starting How the Grinch Stole Christmas at 6pm using this link through Teleparty https://www.tele.pe/netflix/2f700330724229ae?s=s168.
I meant to mention earlier that in order to watch this movie you will need a Netflix account, but if you do not have one, you can use the free trial that Netflix offers.
Again, if you can, have the Teleparty extension downloaded through Chrome prior to 6pm. Here are the instructions in case you need them.
After you sign into Netflix
1) You must use Chrome as your browser.
2) Go to https://www.netflixparty.com/introducing-teleparty to install the Teleparty button.
3) To install Teleparty, start off by clicking the “Install Teleparty” button on this page. Once you are redirected to the Chrome Web Store, click “Add to Chrome” to finish installing Teleparty.
4) Pin Teleparty to Chrome Toolbar. After installing Teleparty, you should see the “Tp” button next to your address bar.If you do not see the “Tp” button, click on the puzzle icon located next to the address bar and pin the “Tp” button to your Chrome toolbar.
5) To join a party click on the party URL (at the top of this email), which will redirect to Netflix’s website. Then click on the “Tp” button next to the address bar, and you should automatically join the party.
If you already have the Teleparty button, just click this link https://www.tele.pe/netflix/2f700330724229ae?s=s168 and then, click the “Tp” button near your address bar to join.
If you need help accessing the movie, you can email me here or join https://go.umd.edu/UCML3Sundays for help.
See you soon, Samantha, L3 Intern Rachel, Chaplain Intern Chaplain Holly