L3: Listen, Learn, Lead Internship Program for United Campus Ministry (UCM) Chaplaincy
Internship Program Description
- Helps Interns explore and discover their unique life callings or career paths.
- Offers 4 internships in four potential program tracks: Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Business, and Wellness.
- Provides leadership development and mentoring opportunities.
- Gives interns the opportunity to interact and network with area professionals, including the ability to shadow individuals in professional ministry.
- Guides/facilitates participants in conversations.
Read more about the internship, including major responsibilities, requirements, and how to apply on our L3 page. We are looking forward to hearing from you!